Building the home page of your website is no easier a task than building your home. The future of your business depends on the attractiveness of the welcome page of your site. it needs to be bright and catchy but to the point at the same time. When you think of designing your home page, put yourself in the shoes of your customers and then think about what you would like to see in terms of your product. The rest can be done by following this quick guide on how to build a home page that can’t is ignored.
- Prepare a plan: this is the foundation of the building. Until you don’t have a plan you can’t start building your home. Speaking both literally and figuratively. planning involves a few steps in itself like :
- After going through the websites of your top rival company’s websites come up with your ideas of how you want your page to look like. Think about the components you would like to bullet on the content page.
- Make different columns for similar groups of ideas. for example, in the product group, you can include the photos, description, testimonials of the customer and a video for the product.
- Now transform the groups into an outline which should be easily readable.
- Make headings for each page that make the pages easily navigable.
- Choose the platform to design your web: there are two ways you can design your website- either through a website builder or a by coding it yourself. if you are not a technical person and are building your website for the first time then the former is for you. and if you are good with coding and can look after the maintenance of your site, then you better be going with the second option
- Focus on the layout of your homepage: as told above, compare your homepage as the window of your shop that would either beckon your customers or drive them away. the homepage can be divided into two part:
- above the fold: a bold sentence or phrase that will give the visitors a gist of the page
- below the fold: an in-depth content of the page including the reviews of your customers
- A theme for your homepage: this one is a necessary step to draw the population to your website. Templates that the website builders offer either are free or paid, but what you need to keep in mind is that the template or the theme should match your industry. For example, if your industry is related to handicrafts, then it would be best to choose a template with bright colors.
- Choose the fonts and content and images carefully: the fonts you choose should be legible. Stylish or not doesn’t matter. Pictures can make your content more engaging and impactful.
- Publish: after you have taken care of all other aspects, now its time to publish your website and set to sail.
Godrej Amaya is a fascinating residential project introduced by Godrej Properties. Godrej Amaya is coming up with luxurious 1 Bhk, 2 Bhk, and 3 Bhk smart apartments at different locations. Stay connected if you would like to know more about investment opportunities.
Ranking of best places to live many people are retiring to Myrtle Beach for low taxes, great weather and excellent beach lifestyle.